- 24X7 Haematology and Biochemistry Tests in fully authenticated automated analyzer and semi-automated analyzers
- Regular Internal and External Quality Control Assessment (EQAS) as per international norms.
- Routine and special biochemical analysis of body fluids such as Urine, CSF, Ascitic fluid, Synovial Fluid, Pleural fluid, Pericardial Fluid, etc
- Routine and regular FNAC procedures.
- Routine Histopathology examinations.
Special Immunoassay test done by Immuno-fluorescence methods
- Thyroid profile (TSH, T3, T4, Free T3,Free T4)
- Cardiac Markers (Troponin I, BNP, Myoglobin)
- Reproductive Endocrinology (LH, FSH, ^6;-HCG, Prolactin, Estradiol, Estrogen, Progesterone)
- Tumor Markers (AFP, CEA, PSA,CA-125, CA-19.9, CA-15.5, ^6;-HCG)
- Anaemia markers (Ferritin, B12, Folate)
- Hormones (Cortisol)
- Hypersensitivity Marker (IgE)
- Vitamin D3
- Complete Hemogram
- Detailed Peripheral Blood Smear Studies for Parasites & Cytomorphological defects
- Coagulation Studies
- Fine needle aspiration cytology & biopsy
- Cytological analysis of all kinds of body fluids such as Urine, CSF, Ascitic fluid, Synovial Fluid, Pleural fluid, Pericardial Fluid & pus.
- Routine cervical PAP smear collection and reporting
Microbiological Diagnostic testing:
- Microscopical Examination (including bacteria, fungus & parasites)
- Aerobic & Anaerobic Cultures - conventional and automated technology
- Routine and special serology including ELISA
- TORCH profile
- Hospital epidemiology
- Hospital infection control and Quality Control
- 24X7 blood bank facilities including donor screening and storage