Hayat Hospital has the best laboratory set up in Guwahati with state-of-the-art equipment. The lab has the most comprehensive test menu across Hematology, Cytology, Immunology, Microbiology and Histopathology. Our lab also serves as a reference lab for some of the larger facilities in Guwahati.
VITROS 250 CHEMISTRY SYSTEM
One of the most advanced systems in the country, the machine is the most efficient and has the lowest chances of test errors. Result turnaround time for most of the tests ranges up to few minutes.
VITROS ECIQ IMMUNODIAGNOSTIC SYSTEM
The system can perform specialized immunodiagnostic testing and accurate testing for doctors and patients. Unlike other systems, it documents each step of sample processing. The chances of error are close to nil using this equipment.
• 24x7Haematology and Biochemistry Tests in Fully Authenticated Automated Analyzer and Semi-Automated Analyzers
• Regular Internal and External Quality Control Assessment (EQAS) as per international norms.
• Routine and special biochemical analysis of body fluids such as Urine, CSF, Ascitic Fluid, Synovial Fluid, Pleural Fluid, Pericardial Fluid etc.
• Routine and Regular FNAC Procedures.
• Routine Histopathology Examinations.
DXH 800/DXH 600 (AUTOMATED
ANALYZER - BECKMAN COULTER)
The Unicel DxH 800/DxH 600 analyzer is a quantitative, multi-parameter, automated hematology analyzer for in vitro diagnostic use in screening patient populations found in clinical laboratories.
The Unicel DxH 800/DxH 600 analyzer identifies and enumerates -
. Whole Blood
. Pre-Diluted Blood (Venous/Capillary)
. Body Fluids
• Microscopial Examination (including bacteria, fungus & parasites)
• Aerobic & Anaerobic Cultures - Conventional and Automated Technology
• Routine and Special Serology including ELISA & Chemiluminescence
• TORCH Profile
• Hospital Epidemiology
SPECIAL IMMUNOASSAY TEST DONE BY
• Thyroid Profile (TSH. T3, T4, Free T3, FreeT4)
• Cardiac Markers (Troponin I, BNP, Myoglobin)
• Reproductive Endocrinology (LH, FSH, -HCG, Prolactin, Estradiol, Estrogen, Progesterone)
• Tumor Markers (AFP, CEA, PSA, CA-125, CA-19.9, CA-15.5, -HCG)
• Anaemia Markers (Ferritin, B12, Folate) Hormones (Cortisol)
• Hypersensitivity Marker (IgE)
• Vitamin D3
Blood transfusion services are the lifeline of any hospital. At Hayat, we have highly qualified and experienced medical professionals working round-the-clock, and the best facilities are available including highly advanced infrastructure and equipment, to ensure the safest possible blood transfusions of our patients. We, the Blood Bank Team at Hayat Hospital highly encourage blood donations and look forward to your contributions to save the lives of the needy.
We promise to fully utilize your contributions for the service of humanity.