The department of nephrology is a professionally managed unit, equipped with a team of skilled and dedicated doctors, nurses and paramedical staff backed by the critical care team and well supported by an well-equipped Clinical laboratory & Blood Bank with Radiology and Imaging.
- 24×7 emergency services for all types of orthopaedic problems both acute and elective.
- Modern orthopaedic trauma (fracture) surgeries like:
- Open Reduction &Internal Fixation
- Closed Intramedullary Nailing
- External Fixator
- Hand and Foot Surgery
- Tendon Repair and Transfer
- DCP plating & spine fixation
- Ilizarov technique.
- Spinal surgeries for slip disc, spondylolisthesis (slipped vertebra) & scoliosis (bent spine)
- All types of Joint Replacements and Reconstruction
- Post-Operative ICU for Ortho patients.
- Arthritis Clinic.
- The Department of Orthopaedic is equipped with an ultra modern dedicated operation theatre, with imported equipments like C-arm, reputed Swiss orthopaedic instrumentation & highly trained operation theatre personnel and a well-established, committed physiotherapy and rehabilitation department.