The mission of our department of Gastro-Intestinal Surgery & Endo-Laproscopy is the understanding, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the digestive tract and liver through the integration of novel models of healthcare delivery with innovative programs in clinical and basic research.
Services Offered :
GI Surgery :
- Oesophageal Surgery
- Stomach Surgery
- Gall Bladder Removal
- Intestinal Surgery
- Pancreatic Surgery
- Hernia Surgery
- Upper GI Endoscopy & Colonoscopy
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio Pancreatography)
- Sclerotherapy and band ligation of varices
- Oesophageal dilations
- Balloon treatment for Achalasia Cardia.
- Extraction of stone from CBD.
- Stenting of CBD and pancreatic ducts
- Per-cutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries:
- Colorectal Surgery
- GI Cancer Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
These major and complicated procedures are possible only due to state of the art operation theatres with all modern amenities and critical care ICUs equipped with the latest monitoring and therapeutic gadgets and a huge infra-structure, latest imaging with 16 slice multi-detector CT scan– all available under one roof complementing the expertise of devoted medical and paramedical personnel.